Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'll Give You all of Me, Jeremy...Thank you for giving me my dream back!!!





Good Morning!!! Sorry so late in getting this up but had some things to do before I could post....I am now looking for another job and am hoping that I can find something that will work with me on the hours that I need....The job I have sucks major time because the stupid idiotic store manager won't work with me on the hours that I gave him!!! I am a full time online college student and my studies are important and an online program is so much different than an in person college course....I have to be in class everyday and that includes weekends....He doesn't understand that at all...Talk about an idiot!!! So anyways....Looking for something that will help me in that area....The video today is John Legends song All of Me!!! I love this song because of the words....I love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections...You're my end and my beginning even when I lose or am winning....It just says what I am thinking....I love everything about Jeremy....He's not perfect nor would I ever want him to be...He's one of the reasons I am doing what I am to become a director....He gave me my dreams back....Something that I had though lost for a long time....So this song says it all....In a way I am saying thank you to him with this song....He amazes me because is so humble and doesn't realize the impact he has had on me....I can be having a bad day at work and when I come home the first thing I do is check my twitter and my tumblr pages just to see if he's either posted something or if there are new pictures up....And if I see a photo of him smiling....I feel better....It's that smile of his that does it for me...He cheers me up with out knowing it....He has inspired me to write again and to work on my screen play that I have been neglecting lately...He is the inspiration for my main character..His name is Jax!!! And he looks like Jeremy...at least to me he does.....Acts a lot like him too...*laughs*...I guess what I am trying to say is that because of this wonderful man, who probably has no idea that I even exist, I am pursuing something that has been missing in my life for so long....Something that I never thought that I could have because I was afraid to just go for it....I'm not afraid anymore....I start my 3rd semester a week from today and things are right on track....I have a quote from him on the inside of my computer cabinet door that says this "I live my life through fear. If I'm afraid of it I'll do it just I'm not afraid of it anymore." I was afraid of my life and the direction I was headed...It wasn't what I wanted....then something or should I say someone came into my life and made me wake up again and go for my dream again....I'm not afraid anymore....For that I Thank you Jeremy!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....BTW....43 days until Kill the Messenger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment