Friday, August 1, 2014

Gamble or Hawkeye?





Good Morning!!! A bit later than usual but had a few things to do before I could post...Had to go across the river to pick up my moms ring and order a necklace for myself....I found an arrow necklace at Kay's and ordered it today...It will be about 2 weeks before I get it and I'm so excited!!! Plus this afternoon I am going to go over to the tattoo place and see if he can fit me in and get my second tattoo...It's the infinity symbol but with a twist to it....It will have an arrow in it!!! My tribute to Hawkeye!!! Today's video is Badass by Linkin Park!!! It's a fan video on Youtube!!! I love it!! It's mostly of Brian Gamble and that's perfect for this woman....I love that character of his....I may have to watch SWAT next week...As for the picture!! It's from Comic Con and one that shows his gorgeous arms off!!! This is what all the working out and training has done for him...He is ripped and sexy as hell!! I am so looking forward to seeing this movie!!! 2015 can't get here fast enough!!! *big smile*....Anyways...Sorry so short....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe over there in England babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 69 days until Kill The Messenger!!! I am really wishing that October would get here faster....

No comments:

Post a Comment