Thursday, July 31, 2014

Entrances of The Avengers at Comic Con




Good Morning!!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning...Although I am without my laptop for a while!!! Turns out the WiFi wire is toast and no matter what you do to it, it will not connect to the internet anymore....So basically the only good thing it is good for is for me writing my stories on...Which is okay...I have to update my Kaspersky on this computer tomorrow then it will be protected again....Last day of work for the week and I am so glad....I have never been so tired or in more pain than I am now....My left knee is acting up and I have to wear my brace for the last few days....Pain in the butt!!!! Oh well...it keeps it from slipping out of place...*grumbles*...Okay enough of that....The video today is the entrance the stars made for Comic Con...I love how Robert Downey Jr made his entrance then he introduces Jeremy and Jeremy comes dancing out!!! Love it!!! The man I adore and would do anything for is the worlds biggest goofball!!! I think it's cute!!! Well I think the man himself is cute but what do I know!!! *laughing*... This group of men and women are a great group of actors....I cannot wait to see this movie when it comes out next year....As for the picture...It's a new one that I hadn't seen yet...I thought that I had gotten all the new pictures of Jeremy saved but new ones seem to appear every day....I like this one a lot though....He looks relaxed and plus he looks like he's eating....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe over there in England and on the set of whatever movie you're working on at the moment....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 69 Days until Kill The Messenger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment