Monday, July 14, 2014

New picture and I knew he was trouble the minute I saw him!!!





Good Morning!!!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but had to work all day and then didn't get home until late and by that time I was too tired to do anything but rest and go to bed...It was crazy busy yesterday at work....Had 5 things going on at once and then had to help customers at the counter too...Hopefully today will be less busy....It is Monday  after all.... We shall see how things go....Decided to post a Taylor Swift song today....It's entitled I knew You were Trouble!!! I've never heard it but I think the title is perfect....I knew the first time I saw Jeremy that he was going to be trouble....At least to my heart he is....and to my head.....the man is spectacular and worth everything that I am putting myself through....I want to work with him and I know that sounds crazy but it's true....Because of him I am writing again and my screenplay is starting to make sense again....I just really need to work on it when I have the extra time....which hopefully will be this coming weekend...As for the picture...It's from the Independent Spirit Awards from this year....He looks very distinguished and sexy.....I love it when he has the facial scruff and looks like sex on two legs!!!! Sorry but that's the only way I know to describe him...Especially when he looks like this....although there is a newer picture of him that was taken today....


This was taken today or at least that is what the caption said underneath it when I saw it on tumblr this morning....I only have one thing to ask...What is up with the girl looking off camera??? I mean there is the sexy and adorable Jeremy standing next to you and you are looking off camera...Honey if that had been me I would have been cuddled right up next to him giving the man a hug....He does look relaxed and happy in this picture....Which is a good thing!!
Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment