Friday, July 11, 2014

New picture of Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!!! so far it's a pretty decent morning!!! Went for a walk again today and feel pretty good...My body hurts a little but once I start walking more then it will get better...Plus getting back into the swing of things at work is pretty rough too....all I know is I will be very glad when next Thursday gets here....I have Friday and Saturday of next week off and it will be a much needed break too....By that time I will have worked 9 days straight...Not happy about that either.....Anyways.....Enough of that.....The video today is In His Kiss by Cher.....It's a great song and one that just makes you happy....Basically it's saying if you want to know if the guy really loves you then you can tell it by the way he kisses you.....Have no idea how this works but would love to find out!!! Just one of my favorite songs....As for the picture of my man!!!! It's a new one...Taken last night as he was leaving a nightclub in London....Behind him is Chris Evans, so it looks as if the two bachelors were having a night out on the town....And doesn't Jeremy look FINE as WINE in that beautiful blue suit!!!! And that wonky tie!!! Goddess I do love that man...I don't know what makes him sexier...The fact that he can't seem to tie his ties straight or the fact that he can's seem to get the bottom button on his shirts or suit jackets buttoned....Both are little quirks that make him adorable to me....How can I not love this man!!!At least he is looking good and he doesn't look that tired anymore....So maybe with the filming on AOU getting ready to wind down he is getting more rest!!!! Let's hope so!!! Anyways.....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe over there in England babe or wherever you are at the moment!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment