Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jeremy gives me Fever




Good Morning!!!! Oh what a wonderful morning it is too....I have just two more days until I have some much needed days off and I am feeling exhausted right now!!!... But I'm doing okay....took a day off from walking because my knee is giving me fits but will let it rest today then back to walking tomorrow....Plus I am going to throw in stretching exercises next week so this way I can get my muscles warmed up for the day....Okay today's video is an oldie but a goodie...It's a wonderful song called Fever....I love this song because of the words and the music....It's an old jazz number and makes me feel really mellow and good...I hear this song and think of Jeremy dancing with me...I know silly right...But hey it's what I see in my head....As for the picture....Well it's so flipping adorable....I love that little snarky grin of his!!! He makes my heart melt with that grin...Course he just makes my heart melt period....And to take a line for the song Fever...
You give me fever, when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the mornin'
A fever all through the night

This is how Jeremy makes me feel!!!!  Cause this man gives me fever....All just by being who he is and how he looks...It doesn't matter how he is dressed or what he looks like it's his whole being that makes me feel this way...What can I say...He does it for me...*naughty grin*.....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....PS...84 days until Kill The Messenger!!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment