Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Just Wanna Have Fun With Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but it was a busy day...Had errands to run and then by the time I got home I was too tired to do anything except dye my hair and eat dinner....But it was a nice day all in all....I'm back to being a redhead and I like it much better than my real hair color which is a mousy brown...It washes me out and makes me look like a ghost...But the red makes me happy and makes my green eyes pop!!! anyways....today's video is Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!! by Cyndy Lauper.....Yes I'm an 80's lady and this was one of the anthems for girls back then!!! Still one of my anthems....I love having fun and would love to have fun with the man riding the motorcycle in the picture below the video!!!! I would love to just get on the back and scoot real close and hold on tight to him and enjoy the ride....Course would love to do a few other things after the ride too but that's not going to be discussed....I did it in my dream last night though and let me tell you something, he was amazing!!!! *naughty grin*..There's just something about a man that rides a motorcycle that turns me on.....I especially love the sound that a Harley makes....That rumble noise from the engine and the way it vibrates as you ride it....Now that's a real bike!!!! Granted Jeremy has what I like to call a crotch rocket but it's still a motorcycle....Still turns this lady on!!!! So all I can say is Jeremy come and pick me up and take me for a ride so that I can take you for a ride later too!!!! *wickedly naughty grin*....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are at the moment!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment