Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I want Candy if it's Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! It's a pretty decent morning thus far...Let's see how the morning goes to see if the day is going to be a good one....Last night at work was killer for me....got there and had like 6 projects to complete...Got all but 1 done...So have to work on that one this afternoon when I get there....Getting the hang of everything back there....Okay I know I have probably posted this video before but I just love the song and whoever made this video I'd like to give a shout out to them...IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!...If he's my candy then hell yeah I want candy!!!...Especially if he looks like he does in the picture....Yummy!!!! I do love a man that wears leather and looks good in it!!! And let me tell you ladies this man looks quite yummy in leather!!! If you don't believe me take a look at this picture and then go and watch Hansel and Gretel Witchhunters!!! That to me was the best part of the movie...Seeing Jeremy in Leather!!! Talk about drool worthy!!! I know I did when I saw it in the theaters!!! I still drool when I watch it on DVD!!! I have 3 days off coming up this week and two of those days are going to be days where I have to do some major errands....But one of those days I will get to do whatever I want and I think I may have to watch a few movies with my man in them....Plus I am going to be going to the movies this weekend for my birthday!!! Not sure what movie I
want to see but I guess I will have to wait and decide on that when I wake up that morning!!! See what kind of mood I am in!!!I wish it were October already then I wouldn't have to make up my mind!!! Because I would already know what movie I would be going to see...That would be Kill The Messenger....Cannot wait to see that movie...But that's a ways off...I am in desperate need of a Jeremy fix!!!! Anyways....I'm rambling....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you may be....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment