Monday, June 30, 2014

Everything I do is because of Jeremy! (Supporting Robert Downey Jr and his family today)





Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning so far....Hopefully it will continue to be a good day as the day wears on....Have to work this afternoon from 2 to 7 so hopefully it won't be too busy this afternoon....I am still learning some of the things that I need to do back there....I work the 2 to 7 shift for the next three days then I am off Thursday through Saturday!!! So I have my birthday off!!! YAY!!!!!...anyways....I chose the video Everything I Do I do It for you by Bryan Adams because it sums up what I am doing right now.....I'm not doing it for Jeremy, I'm doing it because of him...Him and Kathryn Bigelow have been a big influence in my life in getting me back on the right track and where I need to be in my life right now....As for the picture...Well its a good one of him and I know I've probably posted it before but that's okay...I love it because it shows everything about the man....Even his flaws....You can't hide them in a black and white photo very well....that's why I love them....They seem more open and honest really....Okay I know this is a blog dedicated to Jeremy Renner but I have to address an issue that I read about on Yahoo....I am saying this in support for Robert Downey Jr and what his family is going through right now....His eldest son is going through some rough stuff right now and I just want to let Mr. Downey know that his fans will be there and support him and his family through out this time....His son is a young man and will make mistakes in his life but so long as he has the love and support of his family and friends he will make it through this time in his life.....This is something that will get him to the place he needs to be in his life and he will be okay....With you as a father Robert, your son will do great and get back on the right path....With you there to guide him and love and support him he will be fine....Just thought that I would say that, just to let you know that this person will be thinking of you and your family....anyways.....Lots of Love to You Jeremy.....Stay safe in LA or wherever you happen to be at this moment.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment