Friday, June 6, 2014

Jeremy is a Heartbreaker!!





Good Afternoon!!! Late today but that's only because I had a doctor's appointment this morning to have a diabetes foot check!!! Nothing wrong with my feet...I have an eye appointment in a little over a week and that will be a relief....Need them checked every year because of this damn disease....Oh well I am dealing with it and as of now my A1C is a 5.0 and that's in the non-diabetic range...So that makes me happy!!! so enough about that at the moment....The video is Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar and is one of my all time favorite songs by this lady....Sums up perfectly how I see Jeremy!!! He looks like a heartbreaker and I know if I let it happen he could very well break mine....But not going to happen....Haven't really given him my heart as of yet....Won't do that until the time is right.....*shrugs and smiles*...As for the picture....Damn this man for looking so FINE!!!! I just want to go up and unzip that jacket and tear his clothes off of him!! oh did I actually type that...oh well...*smirks and rolls eyes*....What can I say, this man just does something to me that I can't explain....It's the eyes and the smile....Oh that smile!!! Gets me every time!!!But this picture is just saying to me to come and get him!!! Oh baby I'll come and get you any time any where!!! What I could do to that delectable body of yours!!! *fanning myself*....Need to stop that!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe in London and during the game on Sunday!!! No getting hurt....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment