Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mad About Jeremy





Good Morning!!! Such a good morning so far and hopefully it will get much better as the day wears on....Got things set up for classes come the fall semester and found out what books I will need....Going to start ordering those in a few weeks....My first official day of work/training starts on Monday and I am excited about it too...I'm going to be working back in the Print and Copy area at Office Depot so it should be fun for me....But enough of that....Okay the video today is called Mad About You by Belinda Carlisle....You may remember her as one of the members of the all girl group the Go-Go's.....I though this song was fitting to post today because of the way I am feeling at the moment....so enjoy the song....As for the quote...Well it is from Tumblr and I think that it sums up what I would love to be able to show Jeremy....I would love for him to see himself through my eyes....If he could then he would be able to see what he means to me and how much he has helped me in reaching for my dreams again....He has given me the strength to go for what I thought was an impossible dream.....Now it's very possible for me to get what I want and I am going to get it too....Yes it may take me a while but when I graduate in a few years I will be able to go out into the world and do what I love....Direct movies and make the world sit up and take notice.....So I have Jeremy to thank for that...well him and Kathryn Bigelow....As for the picture...Well I just like this one a lot....He looks so handsome in it....course when doesn't he look handsome...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are right now.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment