Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Jem!!



Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! although not too great for me earlier...Had to go in and have blood work done for my A1C and my cholesterol...gotta have it done every 6 months for now until I can get the diabetes in remission!!! That's what I am working towards!!! Okay today's video is something that Jeremy did a few years ago....It's an interview from when he was in The Town!! Which was on tv a few days ago and this person watched it!!! Hate that his character dies in the end but it was a fantastic movie and it did garner him a second Oscar nomination!!! the picture is also from that same time...During the press tour or a photo call for The Town!!! I have to say this for this man....He knows how to take a stunning picture....I don't think I have seen a bad photo of him....Course I am biased in that area as it is...Love all the photos he has had done lately....Especially the ones by Sarah Dunn!!! She does stunning work of this gorgeous man!!! anyways....I know this is short but I have to go and run a few errands then come home and rest for the day....Lots to do and so little time to do them....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe in London babe and have fun at training practice!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment