Monday, June 2, 2014

B-Roll for The Immigrant



 
 
Good Morning!!! So far it is a really good morning...got a lot done so far and still have much more to do...I got my birthday present hung up yesterday and was so happy to wake up and see it on my wall this morning....My sissy got me the actual sketch that she took a picture of at Comic Con for my birthday....Mind you my birthday isn't until July but she brought it with her last weekend....It's a wonderful sketch of Jeremy as Hawkeye.....Amazing is all I can say about it!!! Been a busy morning for me phone wise....I had to make an appointment to see my Dr on Friday to have my feet checked because of my diabetes...I check my feet every morning and so far they are perfectly fine...Plus it's time for me to have my A1C done and my cholesterol checked too...Joy I get to go in a get poked!! *grumbles, I hate needles*...Anyways...enough of that...the video today is the B-Roll from The Immigrant....I haven't watched it yet but I know I will soon....I love these B-roll's and understand them better now that I am actually studying all this in school....So I am definitely going to be watching this later on....As for the picture....Well it is from the Huading Awards show last night....Jeremy won Best Supporting Actor....So thrilled for my guy!!! I know there is a video of this speech somewhere and hopefully will have it in a few days....Would love to hear what he had to say....Anyways...Congratulations Jeremy!!! I am getting really anxious for October to get here...I really want to see his new movie Kill the Messenger....I have been following the making of this movies since it's inception....So I am really looking forward to seeing it....There is already Oscar buzz surrounding Jeremy's performance in it ....That would be wonderful for him....If you haven't already checked out the trailer, I posted it earlier last week on my blog...So run over and check it out...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay safe over there in London babe....Until Later....Jeremy's flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment