Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Do Cherish You Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!!! A pretty good morning...Although I am starting to get a bit of a headache at the moment...going to have to go take something for it or it will get out of hand...cannot have that at all...It's been nice and peaceful this morning here at my house....My dad is gone for the day and that's a good thing for me and my mom....He is going to drive the two of us to drink that's for sure....So a nice quiet day ahead of us today...*happy dance*...Okay as for the video today... I called I Do (cherish you) by 98 degrees.....It's one of their biggest hits from the early 2000's...Just wanted to post a love song today...because that's how I am feeling at the moment....The picture, well it goes along with the song in a way...I love the way he gives hugs!!! When I finally do get to meet this sweet, wonderful and sexy man all I want to do is give him a hug and get one from him....I am a big time huggy person....I love to give hugs and to get hugs....It looks as if this man is just like me in that respect....Hugs have been proven to help a person feel better...They release endorphins that make you happy...They are also wonderful ways to comfort someone when they need it....So bring it on Jeremy....I want a hug from you...That would make me happy...Plus it would keep a smile on my face for a very long time....Anyways....Lots of love to you Jeremy.....Lots of Hugs too....*smiles and hugs you*....Stay safe babe....I know you are probably headed back to London to finish filming AOU so stay as safe as you can....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment