Monday, June 9, 2014

Jeremy at Soccer Aid the full match!!

 
 
Good Afternoon....I know I'm late but I had to go in and fill out paperwork for my new job that I officially started today...My first day of work is on Wed and that's when I have to watch the videos and do the 100 items test...I am so ready to begin working again...I really need to do something besides sit at home and be bored....So I imagine I may be late some days then again I may be early...Have to see how my hours are going to be set up....Okay the video for today is the full game for Soccer Aid 2014 which took place over in England yesterday....I haven't even watched it so I will probably watch it tomorrow or sometime today....have to see when I have the time to do so....I do know who won and I ain't a gonna say!!! The photo is of the Rest Of The World Team for which you can see my sweet Jeremy played for yesterday....He looks so handsome in the suit....And his tie is actually straight...*grins and laughs*...I have all sorts of new pictures of this gorgeous man from yesterday and new ones are constantly coming in from other people that were there that are on tumblr....So will continue to post those for as long as I have new ones...That is until newer ones from The Avengers Age of Ultron surface....*giggles*.....I also may have to watch Hansel and Gretel Witchhunters later on today or tomorrow...I am in the mood to see it again...What can I say it is one of my favorite movies of Jeremy's...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe over there in England and on the set....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment