Friday, June 27, 2014

Jeremy's Duracell Commercial!!





Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty good morning and hopefully it will get better as the day goes....Have the day off today and just finished cleaning house and checking my emails....going to work on some hits later to see if I can earn a little bit of money for fun...gotta keep busy...I hate being bored....Was sooo bored yesterday at work because I was at the registers all day and nothing to do....I'll be back in Copy and Print tomorrow and Sunday so that will make me happy!!! the video today is Jeremy's Duracell battery commercial he did in the late 90's....It's actually pretty funny....You don't see him until the end of the commercial but it's a cute commercial...I have to say that I do remember seeing this commercial on TV and thought that the guy was rather HOT!!! Who would've thought that I would actually fall for the guy in the commercial later on in life!!! but I did!! As for the picture...Well it's from the 25th when he was out and about in LA and damn but the man still looks buff and HOT!!! He looks really good...Not so sure about those shorts though!!! But hey, if he's comfy then that's all that matters!!! Gotta love this man...He does what he wants and to hell what everyone thinks!!! Would love to have him for my Birthday next week but that's not bound to happen....A lady can wish and dream....He'd be a nice birthday present....Just to spend the day with him and talk to him...Get some insight into the movie industry....I want to pick his brain, and see what I am going to be getting into the farther I get into my schooling and when I am in my internship....I would love to do my internship with his production company...That would be the icing on my cupcake....To actually get to work with him and his partner Don Handfield....Here's hoping....That's still a ways off yet, but hey I am thinking ahead....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy....Stay safe in LA babe or wherever you are right now....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment