Saturday, June 28, 2014

Jeremy on 06/27/2014





Good Morning!!! So far it's decent enough morning...Actually a pretty good one since I found Jeremy on my tumblr this morning!!!! The picture is a new one that was taken yesterday as he was leaving the gym....Damn but the man looks yummy!!! To quote my sissy...He is a yummy little bunny want to hippity hop hippity hop!!!!! He must be getting ready to film another one of his movies soon...Course then again I'm not sure that AOU is done filming yet....Haven't checked IMDb lately...I'm just happy to be getting more pictures of this delectable man!!! As for the video...It's called Come on Get Higher and it's by Matt Nathanson!!! I just like the song and the words....Reminds me of a lot of things that I miss....But it's also in a way a love song too...Just thought that since it is one of my favorite songs I'd post the video...Nothing more than that...I have to work this evening and not really looking forward to closing by myself...I still don't understand a lot of the stuff I have to do back there...So I guess I have to give it my best shot...At least there will be a manager there that will be able to help me....Then I have to be back up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to go to work at 10 am....I am not going to get a lot of sleep tonight...But I just keep saying to myself that I get the 3 through the 5 off and that's cool...My birthday is the 3rd and I get my hair cut then my mom and I are going to do something on the 4th together.....Should be a fun weekend next weekend...Plus I can sit and watch Jeremy movies all weekend if I want too...and believe me I just might do that!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe out there in LA babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment