Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Last night's Louie with Jeremy: AMAZING!!!



 
Good Morning!!! Well at least for a few more minutes that is!!! I know I'm a bit late today but had to make some cookies for snacks this week....I love baking but in the summer it is really hot and icky...But gotta have something yummy for snack...Okay I couldn't find the video of Louie from last night but hopefully I will be able to find it sometime in the next few days....Jeremy was on it last night and OMG it was freaking fantastic...I actually watched it twice and caught a few things that I missed the first time around....I thought that it was going to be some lame ass show but it actually turned out to be a really insightful episode....Jeremy played a drug dealer and the accent sounded so much like Jem it wasn't funny....He did an amazing job playing this character and blew me away at how believable he was...I totally forgot that this was the man that I admire and adore and really in a way hated the guy too....At first you think oh, he ain't such a bad guy...I mean all he is selling is weed to a kid....But then in the end you find out that he's a real asshole but he has a point....He didn't make Louie steal those scales from the school...Plus he also said that he never sold to kids before this kid...and technically the only time he sold to him was in the beginning...The episode had a great storyline and it was telling kids that drugs no matter what they are, are bad for you.....I was impressed with Jeremy and how well he portrayed this character....He did an amazing job and this just proves that he can play an assortment of characters and play them well...So my hats off to you Jeremy!!! The show was dedicated to Philip Seymour Hoffman which I found very touching....He was supposed to be on the episode with Jeremy, but as you all know he passed away earlier this year....As for the picture of Jeremy today and the video...the video is the blooper reel or gag reel from The Avengers....It is hilarious.....And the picture is from Soccer Aid 2014...And as always the man looks HOT and SEXY as SIN!!! Still haven't seen the match, hoping to watch it this weekend when I get the chance....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!..Stay safe over there in England babe......Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment