Thursday, June 19, 2014

H&G Witchhunters getting a sequel!!!!





Good Morning!!! Not a good morning for me so far....I have a flipping headache and I have to work today so I am hoping that the medicine I take will help and get rid of it...Cause if not then I am going to be in pain all day....It was a nice a peaceful day yesterday with my dad gone all day and then he came home at 4 pm just as my mom and I were fixing our light dinner....So he spoiled our nice quiet day....Anyways....Today's video is On the Way Down by Ryan Cabrerra....Cool song from back in 2009 and has a way of sticking with you....I like the first line of the song...Sick and Tired of this world...Cause you know sometimes I am sick and tired of this world...well at least my part of the world...with all the crap that our ignorant president has done to this country it's really no wonder why I am the way I am....Cannot wait till the next election when we vote for another president....Anyone will be better than the dumbass that's in there now!!!!...But enough of that....On to the picture of my main man !!! OMG....How yummy does he look in this old photo...I think he was about 30 in it, but he looks like he's like about 12!!! such a baby face...But he's still amazingly sexy.....More so now than he was then I think....He's more mature, well I think he's more mature....Whether or not he is, well that's debatable....*laughs*...This picture makes me want to snuggle onto his lap and get comfy....*naughty grin*...Although I could think of other things to do than get comfy with this man!!! Can you blame me.....I think not!!!..Anyways....found out that the 5th Bourne movie was delayed until July 15th of 2016....Hey that's a perfect day for me....My birthday is just 12 days before so I would have one hell of a great birthday present that year!!! so at least I have something to look forward to in 2016... Plus found out that they are going to be making a sequel to Hansel and Gretel: WitchHunters.....So this makes me happy too...I loved that movie, despite that most people thought it was dumb...I thought it was crazy, campy and divinely funny!!! course I love it because I got to see Jeremy in Leather but it was truly a wonderful movie....One of the best parts of the movie was the witches....If you haven't seen it then watch it and be prepared to be grossed out and to laugh like there is no tomorrow....Because it is all that and a bag of chips too....So I for one am happy that they are making a sequel to it!!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment