Monday, June 16, 2014

Talk Dirty To Me, Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! So far it is a decent morning or it will be once my eyes return to normal!!!!! Had an eye exam this morning and right now my eyes are dilated and I can't really concentrate or see to well...I'm blundering through my blog right now...*snarky laugh*...Okay now for the video today...It's Talk Dirty To Me by Poison!!! I got addicted to this group thanks to my best friend and sissy Trudy!!! She reintroduced me to them several years ago....so figured it would be appropriate to post this song today....Since it is kind of what I would love for Jeremy to do to me....Would love for him to talk dirty to me!!! Bet he would be good at it....Course then again bet he would be good at a lot of things!!! *naughty laugh*.....I would so love to find out....Maybe someday!!!! A girl can dream ya know....*Cheshire cat grin*....As for the picture....Well who else to represent the naughty side of Jeremy but one of his best characters....James *Jem* Coughlin......I love this character almost as much as I love Brian Gamble....Both were great characters and Jeremy did an amazing job on both....Course when doesn't he do an amazing job....I tell ya if there was one movie of his that shows his talent and the fact that he can act that movie would be DAHMER!!!!! OMG!!! He made you think he was Jeffrey Dahmer....He acted and sounded like him.....It really was a scary part...But it was a great role for him and it was the role that got him the part as SSGT William James in The Hurt Locker.....this man is amazingly talented and really gets into the role he is playing....And that's why I love Jem....He is a bad boy but he was a great character for Jeremy to do....Anyways...I think I'm rambling, oh well....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....PS...Apparently he was in LA yesterday for Father's Day....So at least he may have been able to spend the day with his baby girl...I do hope he had a wonderful Fathers Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment