Monday, June 23, 2014

Avengers Assembe cartoon!!




Good Morning!!! So far it is pretty good morning and hopefully will continue to be a good day!!! work yesterday was slightly boring, but learned some new things in Print and Copy that I had no clue how to do before!!..I am also learning how to use Photoshop so hopefully I will be able to start playing around with mine soon!!! Okay the video today is an actual cartoon called Avengers Assemble...It's from the fathers day episode...I have no clue as to what it is about but thought it might be a cute thing to post...So enjoy!!..As for the picture....Well it's from the set of Age of Ultron back in April when Jeremy was filming his scenes in Italy!! I love it because it is in Black and White and well the look on his face tells a lot...I am so ready for May 2015 to get here....I cannot wait to see this movie....Won't start seeing trailers for a few more months so the wait is killing me....I know they just wrapped last week and now the editing begins, plus the sound effects, the musical score, the special effects have to be added and a ton of other things...Funny how you don't notice these things until you study them in detail in classes....I never noticed how long it would take to film one certain sequence in a movie....But now I do and its quite interesting to see how movies are made and what goes into making them...The actors are the key thing, or so you think....But to me it would be the actors and the director....If you don't have good actors then the movie is going to stink, but if you don't have a good director...Well the movie isn't going to be worth crap!!!
But I am rambling here...Anyways...The picture just is one of those that inspire me to be the best that I can be....The look is one that looks like defeat yet I think it's more like what can I do to make this come out the way it should....That's one thing about Jeremy that I do love the most....His expressions....He has great emotions in his face when he is doing a role....That's why I want to work with him....One of the many reasons that is....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment