Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Thousand Years with Jeremy!!




Good Morning!!!! And can I just say that it is a wonderful morning for me!!! Had a message in my email to check in at my message center for the doctors office I go to...turns out my A1C test results were back and boy am I HAPPY!!!! *happy dance*....My last A1C was a 5.6 so that was okay but I wanted to strive to get it lower yet!!! Well this time it was 5.0!!! Which is in the non-diabetic range...so basically my diabetes is in remission or under control...Which makes me very happy!!! Now to get my cholesterol down to where it should be and I will be healthier than I have been in a long time!!! Okay on to the video for today...It's from the movie Breaking Dawn Pt2 and I love it!!! I think it's called A Thousand Years.....But it speaks volumes as to my feelings for Jeremy!!! I would love him for a thousand years if that were possible....Just saying!!! If I had a thousand years then I would want to spend every second with him....As for the picture!! well he just looks Sinful in this tux!! Just as he always does!! How can a woman say no to this gorgeous man!! I don't think I could be able to!! But that's just me!! Anyways...Sorry so short, but lots to do today!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy!! Stay safe in London babe and be careful during the training sessions!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment