Friday, June 13, 2014

Trouble with a Capital T!!!



 
 
Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty good morning...although it didn't start out that way....Was extremely dizzy this morning when I woke up and that's because my sugars were too high...At least for me they were....I'm okay now though so it's all good....I know I've posted the video before but I do love the song and the video to the song...So here's TROUBLE by Pink!!! Jeremy plays the naughty sheriff....Oh baby he can handcuff me anytime.....*naughty grin*...Oh the things I could do to that man if I had him handcuffed to my bed....*naughty grin*....I know I'm being very naughty today but I feel really good right now....As for the picture for today...It's from the set of the first Avengers movie...Look at that man's arms and his chest and well just everything about him....The jeans need to be a bit tighter but damn the man looks FINE as WINE!!!!! It just makes  me want to run over to him, grab him by the hand and pull him into a trailer or somewhere and rip his clothes off of him and have my wicked way with him....Did I just say that...oh well...That's what I am thinking at the moment....Normally I am not this forward or naughty but today I'm just feeling really good...He just does that for me!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are at the moment!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment