Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kill The Messenger, October can't get here soon enough!!!!!





Good Evening!!! Way later than normal...But that might be the trend for a while...Some days I will post early and some days I might post late...Had to work today and it was hectic but it went by fast....So now I am home and getting ready to eat in a few minutes....Okay...I know I already posted the trailer for Kill The Messenger but I just had to post it again.....I am so psyched to see this movie and I really wish that October would hurry up and get here....This is going to be an amazing movie....I am hoping to go and see it the night it comes out...I want to go and sit in the VIP lounge and enjoy some fun food and this great movie with my mom!!!! I do not want my dad to come with us because he wouldn't enjoy the movie or understand it at all....Besides I don't want to listen to him and his snide ass comments about Jeremy!!!! Now mind you this isn't the only good movie that comes out in October, but it really is the most important to me...Robert Downey Jr's movie The Judge also comes out in October so that is another movie I will have to go and see....If I find the trailer I'll try and post it tomorrow night....I might be able to post it tomorrow morning depending on how much time I have before I go to work....Anyways...The picture is from KTM and Jeremy looks so flipping HOT with the scruff on his face!!! Never really liked men with facial scruff before but on Jeremy it looks sexy!!! To me he looks like the devil incarnate!!!! *naughty grin*...Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment