Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jeremy's playing in Soccer Aid 2014!!



 
Good Morning!!! Not so happy at the moment.....Was really looking forward to seeing Soccer Aid 2014 on the computer today and found out that I can't get it!!! *pouty face*...so guess I will have to wait until someone posts it to You tube so that I can watch it and see how it went....I am sure that my friends on tumblr will tell me the results and post them to their boards later on tomorrow....so I guess I will just have to live with seeing new pictures of Jeremy!!! The video is Ricky Martin's The Cup of Life which was the theme song for the World Cup several years ago...thought that it was appropriate since Soccer Aid is going on right n0w!!! The picture is actually from a few minutes ago during the game itself...As you can see he is all wet...Well it's pouring down rain over in England right now and all the men are getting wet as are the fans....But hey that's what you do for your favorite game and also to see your favorite actors playing!!! I really wanted to see the game just so that I could see Jeremy playing in it....*sad face*...But I will live...I'm thinking about him though....this is all for a good cause so I'm okay with not seeing it right now...anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe....Play safe too.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment