Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jeremy in Soccer Kit!!





Good Afternoon!!! I know I am way late but had other things to do this morning!! We cleaned house then I had to make cornbread and cookies for dinner and snack this evening....Been a busy morning already!!! Okay the video is about Soccer Aid and how you can get tickets....Not sure if that's possible now but it was the only thing I could find that tells anything about the event itself....so Jeremy is playing for The Rest of the World team against England....I am hoping that I will be able to watch it next Sunday evening or afternoon or whenever it is going to be streaming on the computer...I have the website so hopefully I'll be able to watch it...I really need to see this man in action on the soccer field...Hell I just need to see this man period....Looked at the TV guide for tonight's shows and guess what's on TNT tonight....THE TOWN!!! so I may have to go in the other room and watch it....It's going to be cut all to hell but I don't care...Really do like this movie...Not just because Jeremy is in it but because it is an amazing movie....With an amazing cast...So guess I will be watching it tonight...*big smile*...Get my Jeremy fix tonight!!! Anyways...Not much more to say right now....So, Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Stay safe wherever you are right now.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment