Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jeremy's on Louie on Monday night!!




Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....should get even better as the day wears on....Had the strangest dream early this morning...yes I dream in the morning too...Dreamt that Jeremy brought over some Ginger ale and egg drop soup to me to help me get rid of a migraine and he wound up staying and taking care of me all night....Weird even for me...Not that I would mind if he were to do this but it just seemed a bit strange even for me....Oh well...Today's video is I'll be there for you by Bon Jovi....One of the best power ballads this group did in the 80's and 90's....Course they are one of my favorite bands so I am kind of biased towards them in that respect....I would definitely say these words to Jeremy if I had the chance too....I'll Be There For You these five words I swear to you.....That's part of the chorus and it tells a lot about a person if they can say these words and mean them.....Which I would mean them....I've said them many times before to friends of mine and they know that they can count on me to be there whenever they need me...As for the picture...Well I love it because he has that devilish look about him with the mustache and the goatee....I call it facial scruff and think it's just sexy as sin!!! Makes him look more mature....Without it he has a baby face....But I adore the man any way he looks...*shy smile*....Anyways.....Looking forward to next Monday for two reasons....One is a start my new job and I am looking forward to going back to work after 6 years of being off of work.....And Two, Jeremy is going to be on Louie that night on FX....I will definitely have to make sure to watch it that night....gotta see my man!!! Need a fix something awful too!!! So now I get to see him on Monday!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe in London and during the training sessions for Soccer Aid!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment