Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jeremy at Practice



 
 
 
Good Morning!!! so far it is a really good morning for me!!! got great news yesterday at my doctors appointment...I can take the afternoon dose of my metformin away...So now I am only taking two tablets a day and that makes me feel good...I do have to start doing some major exercises to get my weight down and my triglycerides down too....But that won't take me long to do....I have a bunch of dvd's that I can use to help with the exercise....Plus my mom and I go for walks in the afternoons or mornings!! also I start a new job on Monday so that will give me some time away from the house and away from snaking...Okay on to the video for today....It's called Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis....I have some many friends that tell me I am so dumb for doing what I am doing by pursuing my dream and wanting something that I have always wanted in my life....so this is for them.....I don't let them get me down at all and keep doing my school work and getting good grades because I know that I will be making it out in CA in the near future!!! I know I can do this because I have real friends that give me the support that I need....The picture of Jeremy today is from yesterday I believe...I got it off of tumblr and it is of him practicing the penalty kick....So this may be his position in tomorrows Soccer Aid Game....Poor man looks wiped out....tomorrow can't come soon enough so that he can rest after the game and get back to feeling good again...And looking better too...He looks so tired in this picture.....Although I still think he looks great no matter what...This shows that he is human after all....Love it that he is doing something for a good cause too...The game is for charity...I believe it is for the UNICEF charity organization.....So good for these celebrities and the soccer players for doing this....It actually makes me love these men even more....Especially this man!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To you Jeremy!!!! Stay safe over there in London and good luck in tomorrows game....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment