Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Judge trailer





Good Morning!!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning this morning!!! I am getting this out of the way early so that I don't have to worry about it tonight when I get home from work...I work 10 to 6 today and that's going to be a long day for me!!! Hopefully it will go by fast....So as promised here is the trailer for Robert Downey Jr. movie The Judge....I haven't watched it yet but from what I have read about it this movie looks to be a great movie too...Set to come out in October just like Kill the Messenger....Looking forward to seeing both movies and you know I will review both of them....As for the picture....How could I resist posting this one of my guy!!! I love that he is smiling and that he and RDJ are completely hamming it up for the camera....This is the man that I fell in love with....This is the man I want to get to know....That beautiful smile of his is what made me fall for him in the first place....He just makes me melt whenever he smiles...Anyways....Sorry so short but I need to eat then run and get the paper before work.....I'll do better tomorrow....*rolls eyes and laughs*...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment