Sunday, June 29, 2014

Right Here Waiting Jeremy!!





Good Evening!!! Sorry so late but didn't have the chance to blog this morning before going to work...Had to close last night and that was a pain in the butt...Didn't get home until ten till ten last night...All I wanted to do was take a quick shower and go to bed...Had to open this morning...Still have to go back for a stupid meeting tonight but at least I get paid for those 2 hours that I have to be there....Okay the video is Right Here Waiting  by Richard Marx and is a really nice song to listen too when you want to think of the ones you love...I happen to like this song because I remember when it came out on the radio....I forget who I had a crush on at the time....But no matter....I posted it because I like the song....As for the picture of the wonderful and sexy and sweet and adorable and silly Jeremy...Well it was taken yesterday as he was leaving his office...I'm kind of curious as to what the thing is in his left hand!!! It looks like it could be a script...But I could be wrong about that....Who knows what it is....Don't care at the moment....Just glad that he is looking so good and fit...Wish he would wear a tank top so I could see his nice buff arms....That and his yummy chest...*blushes and grins*....What can I say I love the mans chest!!! Want to run my hands all over it and other parts of his body too...Hey I am a massage therapist so it would be therapeutic if he were to come to me....I'd make him feel good!!! In every way possible!!! *naughty grin*...can you blame me.....I think not!! I like what I see....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe in LA babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment