Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bring me to Life!!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....I have today and tomorrow off and have a lot of things to do between now and Thursday when I work again...My first day of work was pretty good...Lots to learn and it's going to be a challenge for me...but I do love a good challenge....Bring it on baby!!!! Going to go and see about getting new glasses this afternoon so that will be good for me...I really need to get them because I sit at the computer all day during school and need an upgrade on my lenses....Plus a few other errands to run too...so a fun day ahead...*snarky laugh*...Okay today's video is Bring me To Life by Evanescence....Love this song, have since I first heard it on the movie Daredevil.....Though it was appropriate since this month will be a year since I started this crazy online diary!!! Thanks to Jeremy for bringing me to life again after a long time of not reaching for my dreams.....This blog has been up for a year and it has been a wonderful way for me to express my feelings and rant over certain things....Gives me a way to release  my frustrations and tell my side of the story of how I want to live my life...So that's the gist of the song for me!!! As for the picture...Well found it on Tumblr this morning and thought that it was a very cool picture of Hawkeye!!!! Don't remember who did it but it really is a great picture!!! May have to save it and have it printed out and send it to the man and have him sign it for me!!! Who knows...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are right now....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment