Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary to ME!!!!


Good Afternoon!!!! Just got checking things on my blog earlier and realized that it was one year ago today that I started this here blog!!! So thought I would look back and see what all has happened since I started it... Went on several rants about how the whiney assed prissy girls on IMDb made it sound as if Jeremy was supposed to tell them about everything in his life!!! While I said that he was human and made mistakes just like everyone else did....I started my journey to becoming a Director and so far it is going pretty good...Found out how strong I really was when it came to my mom facing her toughest battle yet, the battle for her life as she survived Cancer.....Realizing that fear isn't a word that belongs in my vocabulary and in order to get rid of it I had to overcome my fears...thanks to some encouraging words from my mom and my best friend and of course the man whom this blog is dedicated too I was able to do just that...Now if I fear something I just face it head on and that way I am no longer afraid of it and can move past it and onto better things in my life...I discovered that this man can make me laugh and smile just by being who he is and not being fake like a lot of the actors are now a days....The smile of his gets me every time and I just love it....He makes me feel alive again and has given me the drive to reach my dreams again, dreams that I thought were lost because no one would support me or encourage me to reach for them....My mom and Jeremy and Kathryn Bigelow made me realize that I could do what I had always wanted to do and now I am....Thanks to this blog I have been able to give my words a place to go and maybe they reach people and maybe they don't...But this is my diary screaming out loud and these are my words and my feelings.....I'm honestly not afraid to say Jeremy Renner, I love you for making me open my eyes and see that I can reach my dreams again....So thank you for that...Anyways.....Happy ONE year anniversary to Jeremy Renneraholics Anonymous....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay Safe Wherever You Are!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment