Thursday, June 26, 2014

New pictures: Out and About in LA 06/25





Good Morning!!! And it is a wonderful morning too!!! I am feeling rather naughty this morning and I think it has to do with the fact that I had a amazing dream last night.....*naughty grin*...Then I wake up and check tumblr and find all these amazingly sexy and sinful new pictures of Jeremy on my dash!!!! OMG!!! Yes he is home in LA for now but hard telling for how long he will be there but at least I know he is safe and looking buff and incredibly yummy too!!!..Look at those arms!!!! Damn the ma look fine...Makes me all tingly just looking at him!!! Course I would rather see him in a Tank top or no shirt at all..but somehow I doubt I will see him that way unless it is in a movie or something...But there are tons of new photos of him out and about in LA from yesterday!!! So this lady is happy!! *bouncy grin*....I just want to drag him home with me and rip those clothes off and have my wicked way with him....*naughty grin*...Hey can you blame me....Please, just look at this man!!!! Okay enough about that...It got really warm in here...*fanning my face*...LOL!!!! The video is from 1998 and is a Pizza Hut commercial....It has Jeremy in it but I haven't seen it yet...So if you follow me on here or on twitter leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it...I will probably watch it later on if I have the chance....For now I think I may post another yummy new picture of this luscious specimen of a MAN!!!!

Like I said...LUSCIOUS!!!!!! Keep up the great work Jeremy because you are looking sexier than ever baby!!!! At least to this woman you are!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!...Stay safe in LA while you are home!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment