Friday, June 20, 2014

Adorably Nerdy Jeremy!!!



 
 
Good Morning!!!!! So far a pretty decent morning....My headache is going away but not as fast as I want it too....At least I am able to function for work...That's all that matters for now...I work today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday before getting a day off...But that's okay...At least I have a job now and will be able to pay my bills and get my books for school....Which means my FASFA will be used for other things that I might need....Okay the video is by Poison and it's called Nothing But a Good Time!!! Feeling very naughty this morning towards my guy so thought that the song was appropriate....If he would ever contact me and I am feeling like this he would definitely be in for nothing but a good time....In every way that is!!!! I'd make him feel sooooooo damn good that he wouldn't want to leave me!!! *twitchy nose grin*...What can I say, the man just makes me feel really good!!! I know that if he were to meet me then he wouldn't know what to do with me....Well I could make a few suggestions but then where's the fun in that??? I love it when a man tries to figure me out and can't at first....I wouldn't do that to Jeremy.....Well maybe I would....But I doubt it....I would want him to understand me and why I am the way I am....I do so adore this man and really do want to get to know him as a person and in any other way he would let me get to know him....But that's just me!!...Anyways...sorry so short today and kind of rambly but got a lot to do this morning before going into work....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment