Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Episode of Louie with Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! What an amazing morning it is too!! I start back to work officially today and I am actually looking forward to it too!!! I work from 12:30 to probably 5 today and I will get my schedule for the week today also....so it's quite possible that my blog might be late somedays and might be early somedays...but I will post!!! Okay the video is the episode of Louie that Jeremy was in and it is an amazing show....A must watch if you haven't watched it yet!!! Jeremy really was amazing in this episode and no I'm not saying that because I am biased towards him but because it is soooooooo effing true!!! He was amazing as the drug dealer Jeff Davis.....the way he got young Louie hooked on drugs then in the end totally goes off on the kid because Louie wants to back out on a deal that he made with him....Jeremy was really scary in this roll and that's saying a lot for me....Not a lot scares me anymore but damn, he scared the crap out of me....And for me to say that is something....But if you watch it be prepared to be blown away....As for the picture....It's from Soccer Aid and I love it ......It's a good profile shot of him....I love it because it shows a bit of a smile along with all those lovely crinkles around his eyes....I just think it makes him look gorgeous....How can I not love this man??? What can I say, I was hooked the minute I saw his smile and heard his laughter!!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you may be.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment