Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day to Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....At least for the next few minutes....First off I just want to say to Jeremy, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I do hope you are able to at least talk to your baby girl....Even though she can't say a whole lot right now....She is one very lucky little girl to have you as a daddy!!! Now as for the video....It's by Def Leopard and it is Pour Some Sugar On Me!!! This was one of my favorite songs when I was growing up....Everytime I would hear this song on the radio I would sing along....Can't help but do that!!! Kinda speaks about what I would love to do to Jeremy...Hey, he may be a father but whoa baby what a sexy daddy he is!!!! *naughty grin*....The picture I have probably posted before but I do love this one of him....It's by a photographer named Sarah Dunn and it is a recent photo of my guy!!! I love it that she got to tie him up....Why couldn't I have been there to help her!!! *wicked laugh*....Come on, how many of you out there wouldn't want to tie this man up??? that's what I though!!! Course if I tied him up it would be to my bed then it would loose enough to where he was free to do what ever he wanted to!!! I'm being soooo naughty today!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Hope you have a happy fathers day and that you stay safe wherever you are!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment