Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Unusuals "Pilot" Episode





Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! Started my new job yesterday and there is a lot to learn but I am a pretty quick learner so this is going to be actually a good thing for me....I have the rest of the week off so I can kick back and relax for this weekend...Monday I work from 2 to 7 so I'll be able to blog before I go to work....Saturday is the only day that the posts will be late...but I will get them in before too late....Okay so today's video is actually the full Pilot episode of a TV series that Jeremy did back in 2009 called The Unusuals....It's actually a pretty good show...I bought the actual series a year ago and have watched each episode like 5 or 6 times because I needed something funny to help make my day better....So enjoy this little gem of an episode...Jeremy looks hot too, just an FYI!!! As for the picture....well it's from Louie....He looks so comfy sitting there on that couch...It makes me want to go over and sit down in between those strong thighs of his and lean back into his chest and snuggle with him....Either that or just rip his damn clothes off and have my wicked way with him....either choice would be fine with me....*naughty grin*...I just want to muss up his hair and kiss those lips of his, fun my hands all over his gorgeous body....Is that such a bad thing...I don't think so....Besides he might actually enjoy what I have in mind for him.....*mischievous grin*...This picture just gives me all kinds of good tingly feels....Course then again the man is the main reason I get all tingly, so that's a moot point....*giggles*...Yes I am feeling rather naughty this morning....but I had such naughty dreams of this man last night....So who can blame me for where my thoughts are this morning!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are right now....Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment