Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jeremy's Suited up for Soccer Aid!!



 
 
Good Morning!!! It's a great morning so far...Getting ready to go and run some errands in a few minutes and see about doing a few other things too...going to be a busy week for me....I have a week left to rest and relax before I start a new job and I am excited about going back to work....I haven't worked since I moved to my little town 6 years ago....So it's going to take a bit to get used to having to get up early and get ready for work....Should be fun though...So next week I may be late in posting but I will post as soon as possible when I get home from work....Okay I know I probably posted the video before but figured I needed a good vibe this morning....So here is Jeremy singing New York State of Mind....I do love this man's voice....It's amazing!!! He really needs to put out a cd of songs so that his fans can sit and listen to him sing.....I'd buy it that's for sure....I'd probably buy it in cd form and download it to my iphone and ipod....the picture for today is brand new....I found it on tumblr and had to have it for my blog today.....It's from the practice session for Soccer Aid that is coming up in a week....June 8th or 9th I believe....I am praying that I will be able to see it on my computer....Just have to wait and see if I can get it streaming on the website I have for it....But look at my guy!!! How adorable does he look all decked out in the soccer uniform!!! Wish that I was going to be there but there are quite a few people I know that will be there....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are and have fun playing soccer!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment