Tuesday, May 20, 2014

When I see Jeremy Smile!!






Good Morning!!! What an amazingly great day it is too!!! Woke up to a beautiful day and with a smile on my face that hasn't gone away!!! I feel happy today!!! so that's a good thing!!! The video today is When I See You Smile by a group called Bad English!! It's from the late 80's and was one of the power ballads of this decade....But it describes everything that I feel when I see Jeremy smile...so for today's pictures I have chosen two of my favorite pictures of this man and his beautiful smile!!! His smile gets to me every time I see it....when I see his smile my day just gets better....I don't know what it is about it that makes everything okay but for me his smile does this....I have a great picture of him pasted up on my computer cabinet that I absolutely love...He's dressed all in black and is lying on his side on the floor with the sweetest smile on his face...I keep it there because whenever I need it I can look over and see that smile and I feel better...I have no idea when the picture was taken nor do I care all I know is that it makes me smile and feel better about what I am doing...They say that smiles are contagious.....Well if that's so then each time Jeremy smiles and I see it I catch it...so keep smiling Jeremy...Your smile lights up my world and makes everything seem better...Here is part of the song lyrics so that you can see why I like this song and think about Jeremy whenever I hear it...
Sometimes I wanna give up, wanna give in
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright, everything's alright
When I see you smile, I can face the world
Oh, oh
You know I can do anything
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light
Oh, oh
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Baby when I see you smile at me
Oh, yeah
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that I ever knew
Hay

Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!..Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment