Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Monkey Love




Good Morning!!! what a great morning it is too...My sissy got home safe yesterday afternoon so that's a good thing....Miss her already....Not enough time to spend with her....We are already planning to take a trip sometime next year....So that will be fun!!! Watched the History Channel last night for The World Wars mini series....Was actually really interesting.....Of course Jeremy was narrating it so that was the main reason I watched it so that I could hear his wonderful voice....But it really was pretty interesting....I learned a lot that I didn't learn in history in school!!!..The second part is on tonight and the tomorrow is the third part...Yes I am going to be watching all three nights!!! History fascinates me!!! Anyways....Okay the video is actually a fan made video of favorite clips from the movie Monkey Love that Jeremy was in several years ago....Now this is actually my favorite movie of his, well actually it is tied with The Hurt Locker...This movie is funny and heartwarming too....You see a more romantic side to Jeremy in this movie....It's a cute movie and one that any fan of his needs to see....As for the picture....Well how could I resist....The video is clips from the movie Monkey Love so then I had to find a picture of him with a monkey!!!! Okay, so it's a Giant Stuffed Monkey but it's still a monkey!!! *laughing*...OMG, when I found this picture on Tumblr I laughed so hard I cried!!! You gotta admit it's a cute picture!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy...Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment