Sunday, May 11, 2014

Who wants Candy???




Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty decent morning....First off Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world....My mom!!! She's been through so much in the past year and I'm just glad that she made it.....She's my best friend and I wouldn't know what I would do without her....Thanks mom for being my mom!!!...Okay I love the video today....It's a fan made video to the song I Want Candy!!!! Ummmmm....YES!!! If the candy is Jeremy!!!! *big smile and laugh*....I like the one verse I like Candy if it's wrapped in sweaters.....I like candy if it's naked!!! *mischievous grin*.....Can't blame me if the candy is Jeremy can you???...Is it naughty of me to say that I want to lick him all over!!!!  Yeah it probably is....But hell, I don't really care at the moment....My blog, I can say whatever I want.....Not like he ever reads the darn thing anyways....This is my diary screaming out loud....Oh, and you may have noticed that there is an update to my name....Yes, my real first name is Dawn....so now he'll know who I am....If he ever reads this!!! Although pretty soon I will be changing my hair color again....going to add a bit of fun to it this time....Going violet....Need a change....May as well do it now....If I can I'll post a new picture in a few weeks....*giggles*...As for the picture of Jeremy today....*sigh*...Damn that man for being so adorable....I love this smile of his....Makes me melt every time I see it.....His real and honest and it reaches his eyes in this picture....He's happy!!! I love seeing him when he's happy....Makes me feel that he's actually doing what he needs to do in his life....Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment