Wednesday, May 7, 2014

His Smile!!



Good Afternoon!!! Late today I know but had a bit of an issue with my iPhone...It wasn't connecting to a server so had to take it over to Verizon and have them get it fixed...Then I had to come home and do classwork and now I can have fun....Have to finish my 3rd and final ending for my 20 minute short film treatment that we are doing for Short Film class...I'll do that this afternoon or this evening...then I have to type them up and turn them in by Saturday...School is winding down for this semester and I'm kinda sad too...My journey to become a Director is going really well right now and I am not giving up my dream...I'll graduate in a few years and then be ready for the real world...Question is, will the real world be ready for me!!! Okay the video is The Way you Love Me by Faith Hill....sums up how I am feeling right now...as for the picture....I needed to see this man's gorgeous smile today...Been a crappy day so far....what with my phone and then this morning with something up with the DISH (turned out my cat had stepped on the on/off button on the surge protector) I kind of needed to see his smile....See that's one thing I can always count on to make me smile....Jeremy's smile and his laugh....If I've had a bad day then I just look at his smile and everything is okay again....that smile just gets me every single solitary time....He doesn't even know what he does to me....I wish that I could tell him....He brightens my day without even knowing it.....I want so badly to work with him and to see my dreams come to life....I want to get to know the real man, I don't care that he's a star...That's not the reason I love him....It's the fact that he is honest and real...He just brings something into my life that I need.....So to Jeremy, I say this....Thank you, for being you and for helping me find what had been missing in my life....Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you may be.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment