Thursday, May 29, 2014

Jeremy's Too Sexy!!




Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! It's going to be a nice and cool day here in my little mountain town and that's okay by me....Really don't like the heat too much....If I had my way it would be a cool and crisp 65 degrees all summer long...I really don't like the heat!!! Moved up here from Texas where there is two seasons HOT and HOTTER!!! Okay first things first....I watched three nights of the History Channel and that is so not normal for me....but this subject interested me a lot....I watched The World Wars and it was narrated by my man Jeremy!!!! Not only was the series really very interesting, because I actually learned a lot from it but I got to listen to this man's amazing voice for 2 solid hours!!! I love this man's voice....*big smile*...Anyways....onto the video...It's a fan made video of Jeremy and the song is I'm Too Sexy!!! My answer to that is Yes he is!!!! the man looks good in anything that he wears!!! Especially a Tuxedo!!! Such as the one he is wearing in the picture!!! Maybe I'm just biased but he is the best looking man I have seen wearing a Tux in a long time!!! Yeah, I'm biased!!! The next thing on my list of things to watch concerning Jeremy is Soccer Aid...It's next month but I have to se if I can get the channel it will be on...If not then I have a website I can go to in order to stream it live!!! I want to see him play soccer!!! Hell I just want to see him period!!! And you know there are going to be pictures all over the web after the game and during the game of Jeremy in his soccer uniform...Now that is something that I will have to see!! *Cheshire cat grin*...I will do anything to see that man in shorts!!! He's got nice legs!!! Course the rest of him ain't bad either!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment