Saturday, May 24, 2014

What do you say to taking chances Jeremy?

 
 
Good Morning!!! It is an AWESOME morning!!!! My BFF and sister will be here in a while and I cannot wait to see her...Been a little over a year since I saw her...Way to long if ya ask me....*pouts*....Got one of my final grades for one of my classes yesterday....I GOT AN A in Respect for Acting!!!!!!! So happy!!! *happy dance*....Means I am on the right track and my life is headed where it should!!! Feeling really good today too...Decided to wear my I LOVE HAWKEYE t-shirt that my sissy got me for Christmas last year!!! And I can still fit into my size 12 jeans so that makes me happy....*big smile*...anyways....the video today is by Celine Dion and is entitled Taking Chances.....First heard this song on a TV series called Moonlight...It was short lived but I loved it....the song is all about taking chances for someone that you love and would be willing to do anything for.....I think it fits perfectly with how I feel towards Jeremy!!! I would be willing to take chances for him and I am actually taking a chance because of him.....So my wish is that if he ever reads this then come on Jeremy, take a chance on me....What can it hurt??? You might actually find out that you could fall for a woman like me....So to borrow the lyrics for this song---What do you say to taking chances.....What do you say to jumping off the edge....Take that leap and let me prove that I am real... anyways....Love this picture of him....He looks so good....It's a fan edit from tumblr and one of the best that I've seen of this particular photo....He looks like he just stepped out of a romance novel and has spotted the woman of his dreams and is about ready to go and talk to her....He's admiring her from a far and is a bit weary of approaching her....that's just my take on the whole picture....I'm just making it up because I have no clue as to what he is thinking in this photo....But I would really love to know....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment