Friday, May 16, 2014

Orlando the Magician





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning to start with and looking to be a better day as soon as I can get rid of this flipping headache!!!! *grumbles* It's at this time of month that I really hate being a woman!!!! Well as of today school is done and I am sad!! I have done really well this semester and I am looking forward to my classes in the fall...I am planning to work on the two screenplays that I am working on at the moment....One is called Ten Years Gone and the other is one that I have been working on for the past year and it is entitled Serenity Lake....So I am going to be busy this summer, and hopefully I will find a job so that I can actually make some money to buy a few things that I need!!! Okay onto the video for today!!! Its by The Band Perry and it's called If I Die Young!!! I know it sounds like a sad and gloomy song but it isn't...I liked it because of the words and the meaning behind them....They have nothing at all to do with Jeremy...So get that out of your minds....I just like the song....As for the picture it's actually a banner that someone created and I found on Tumblr this morning!!! I love it because it's of Jeremy as Emil from The Immigrant...Well that's the name of his character but people might know him better as Orlando the Magician.....I had the honor of seeing this wonderful movie....I'm not going to say how but I will say this, it is an amazing movie....Jeremy did such an excellent job in it...Every movie that I see this man in is fantastic....He blows me away with how he connects to each of his characters.....I will say this, I did use a half of a box of Kleenex during this movie.....All because of his character.....Not saying anymore than that....This movie has been put out in limited release in CA.....so if you are anywhere near where it is being shown, I highly recommend that you go see it....You'll enjoy it too!!! Anyways.....Love, light and many blessings and lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!..Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment