Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let Me Be Your Queen Bee, Jeremy!!!



Good Morning!!! Early today, I know right!!! That is not normal for me, especially during the week....But finished classes yesterday and now all I have to do is finish the final ending for my Short Film treatment and type them up and turn them in....Feeling kinda blue today and don't know why...Maybe because summer is coming and I really hate the heat....Would rather have the c0ld weather....I'll be okay...Okay the video is Royals by Lourde....I love this song and it's easy enough to see why....the beat is great and the words are in a way how I feel sometimes....Take a listen and see what I mean....As you can see by the videos that I post my taste in music is all over the place....I have quite an eclectic taste in music...but that's how I was raised, to like all music....I do for the most part, except country...Not too fond of the twang in the voices of most of the singers....As for the picture....It's new....He looks HOT as always....I think this was taken when he was in Nashville a few days ago....I don't mind posting pictures of Jeremy by himself...but I refuse to post pictures of his daughter on here.....Especially if she is being held by HER!!!!!! Sorry, not saying the woman's name....Sorry Jeremy, I love you and would do anything for you....But the woman you are with is not the right person for you....I imagine many people have told you that....But you have to make your mistakes and learn from them all by yourself....So sweetheart, when you get tired of the child you are with...Come and find me....I'll show you what a real woman is like!!! Besides, Ava is part of his private life and that is something that needs to stay private....don't get me wrong, she's a pretty baby....but the paparazzi need to leave them alone when he is out and about with her....I'm feeling a bit snarky right now....Guess the blues have decided to go away for now....*smirks*...But when it comes to my Jeremy, and his daughter....I can be a bit snarky...Leave them alone.....He has a right to his privacy....Anyways...Sorry for the rant....but it just burns me when these kind of family photos come up....she's a baby, not a piece of meat....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment