Saturday, May 3, 2014

This Kiss is for you Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!! Well for a few more minutes that is!!! Been a busy lady this morning and it's going to get even busier as next week starts...I am entering my final two weeks of school for the Spring and it is kinda sad too...I will be off for the summer and hoping that I have a job for the summer....I want to work but it's a bad time for jobs at the moment....Looking forward to my classes in the fall so that will give me something to get excited about!!! Okay now this is a very happy happy lady right now....We got the DISH system on Wed and I am loving it....We have the movies channels for 3 months free...and guess what I watched yesterday....THE BOURNE LEGACY!!! I was a very happy lady!!! Got my Jeremy Fix!!!! Boy did I need one too!!! Found out something kinda cute about this adorable man...But I think I'll keep that to myself....Oh what the hell...He's actually shorter than what they claim him to be....But see that's okay!!! He's still damn FINE and SEXY to me!!! As for the video today...It's entitled THIS KISS by Faith Hill....Love this song....It's a romantic song and fun song all rolled up into one....Take a listen and you'll see why I like it so much...The picture of Jeremy is in the top 10 of my faves....I love the black and whites of him....they show more than the color photos do...It's an older photo but I still love it....How can I not....Jeremy is one of the few men that I know of that are very photogenic...Would love to photograph him or have my friend Mellie Head photograph him....So long as I could be there when she did....She does great pictures...She's taken mine the last few times and the picture on my blog is one that she did last year....So as you can see she does great pictures....Just a suggestion....If ya want to get in contact with her leave me a comment and I can get you her number...Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are my love.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment