Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jeremy makes me Walk on Sunshine



 
 
 
Good Morning!!! what a good morning it is too!!! although right now not so good at the moment...Just had a sneezing fit so my allergies are kicking my butt this morning!!! checked my school account to see if they have my grades ready and still not up yet...Hopefully they will be out soon, because I really want to know what my grades are for the semester!!! I'm pretty sure I got A's but I just want to be sure....going to be busy this afternoon redoing my room so gotta get a few things done before I do that...also going to try to write a bit this afternoon on my screenplay and see if I can get it better organized....We shall see...Anyways....The video for today is called Walking on Sunshine and it's by Katrina and the Waves...It's from the late 80's early 90's...but the song is pretty cool...I love the title of it too....Kind of what I do when I see Jeremy!!! He makes me feel like I am walking on sunshine!!! The picture of him today is from a photo shoot back in 2010 and he look sinfully sexy in it....Sinful is definitely a word I would use to describe him in this picture....He looks like the devil with that goatee and mustache!!! *swoon*....Have I mentioned how much I love when he has the whole facial scruff going on???  If not then I effing love it!!! When he looks like this he makes me weak in the knees....I never used to like the whole facial hair stuff, but on him, OMG I love it!!! I want him to grow it back !! I miss it!!! But I know he can't do that right now because he is shooting several movies that call for him to be clean shaven!!! Really do wish that he would get more new photos out of him in costume!!! Or just walking around or coming out of the gym!!! Hell I ain't picky!! Anyways..........Lots of Love to you Jeremy... Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment