Wednesday, May 14, 2014

JEREMY"S ALL TIED UP!!!!!





Good morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! Got done with classes early and checked my email now onto some fun....Okay I have 3 more days of this semester left and I was kind of sad yesterday that is until I checked Tumblr.....The picture of Jeremy is a new one....OMG!!!!! Can I just say I adore Sarah Dunn, the photographer who took this picture!!! *fanning myself*...She flipping tied Jeremy up!!! LOVE IT!!!! *happy dance*.... All I can say is WOW!!!! Way to go!!! And Jeremy, baby, if you had wanted to be tied up I could have done it to you!!! *mischievous grin*....As for the video it's Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson....I love this song because of the words....I Miss the Sound of your Voice....That's the first line....Whenever I hear this song I think about my brother....I miss him a lot still....He's been gone for almost 28 years...So this song makes me miss him a little.....I do miss the sound of his voice...But this song also gives me good feelings about Jeremy too....whenever I don't hear his voice, I miss it too....So I guess the song has double meaning for me...And with Jeremy, all I need to do is put in a movie or go to Youtube to hear his voice...Believe me I do that quite a lot....Every song that I have posted lately has reminded me of this wonderful man in some way or another....He's my inspiration and he drives me to become a better person....I am going to make it as a director come hell or high water....And when I do....There are certain people I will thank....My mother is one, for she told me my whole life that I could do what ever I wanted, My friends Trudy and Danni, for they put up with me and loved me no matter what, Kathryn Bigelow, for it was her that made me see I could do it, and last but certainly not least Jeremy Renner, for he was the one that made me open my eyes and realize that I could conquer my fear if I just faced it head on. These people are getting me through my journey to become a director....Whenever I get down I just think about my friends, my mom and Jeremy.....they lift my spirits and keep me going.....And quite honestly seeing crazy pictures such as the one above, help me too.....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are and honey, if you want to get all tied up again, I would be more than happy to help you!!!!... Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment