Monday, May 26, 2014

Some Gave All..




Good Morning!!! did ya miss me??? I know I didn't post yesterday because I was having way too much fun with my sister!!! My BFF/sissy was here for the weekend and we were having way too much fun yesterday running around and taking pictures and just doing girl stuff!!! She left about an hour ago to go back to Seattle *frowny face*....but at least we had fun for the few days she was here!!! First off I want to say to all the Veterans and men and women still serving this country THANK YOU for all you do!!! So today's video is dedicated to you....It's actually one of the few songs by Billy Ray Cyrus that I like and it is entitled Some Gave All....As for the picture of Jeremy today....It was taken in Afghanistan a few years ago....I do not know who the soldier is in the picture but this is an amazing picture of these two people....Shows me he has a big heart...Not really a lot to say today, only that I hope everyone takes the time to remember why we have this day off and why we celebrate it....If you see anyone in military clothing or if you know a Vet...Take time out and say thank you for you service...They are the ones that keep us safe and make sure we still have freedom....Also, don't forget that tonight starts the three night World Wars event on the history channel....My man is narrating it and I will be watching it....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out... Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment